• shirts actually designed for girls with larger chests
• plus size clothing ACTUALLY intended to accommodate plus size people not just scaled up littler clothing
• clothes for tall people that won’t ride up
• pants for people with no butts
• cute bras in bigger sizes
•the fashion industry’s understanding that there’s lots of body types and every body type deserves to feel good in the clothes they wear
"You can see me."
What always gets me is how easily Molly says she doesn’t count and the amount of hurt, indignation and apology in Sherlock’s face when she does. These actors I just-
God bless ‘what’s his name’.
"What do you play? The Clarinet, you? I play the fucking HAMMER"
I MEAN THE OTHER PLAYER’S FACES THO
the dude in the back knew it was coming, the other dude forgot
THIS SHOW GIVES NO FUCKS
THIS SHOW IS THE REASON THIS WORLD REVOLVES AROUND THE SUN AND HUMANS ARE STILL ALIVE
if i die resurrect me with this video
- free baked goods
- honest opinions
- i laugh at everything
- you’re always the attractive friend
- i never sleep so i’m always up to talk
- i don’t judge
- mental instability
- everything i say is annoying
- i repeat myself a lot
- i’m an anxious piece of trash
- i sing a lot
- i say so many self depreciating things it’s pathetic
- mood swings
- i hardly go out
… so when people tell you that there’s nothing to learn from YA fiction, you’ll know they’re missing out.